OK OK so I realize I have not been utilizing the blogs properly. So far, I have composed 4 blogs in one day and have been mainly posting my daily writings from class. I understand that something needs to change in my blogging habits or I will not receive the full 10% fore these assignments. So, how can I make sure I follow and continue to follow the blogging rules in the future? I am going to compose a short list of ideas for how to solve this problem in the future.
1. I am going to try and blog at the same time everyday. I have chosen that I will write my blogs every night before bed. This will allow me to get into a habit of writing every night before bed and will allow me to get into a daily writing routine. Blogging is a constant, daily activity that requires thought and awareness. Creating a blog every night prior to bed will force me to remember and write these blogs. I want to get into such a habit that if I go to be without blogging, I will have haunting nightmares about my blogs.
2. I am going to try and blog about daily activities that happened to me or took place that interested me, inspired me or caught my attention. Re-enacting these events will prevent me from simply posting my in-class writings and not following the directions. More importantly, re-telling these stories will enhance my creative writing and allow me to complete my goal of writing with less structure and form.
3. If it comes down to it, I am going to have to set a daily reminder to compose my blog. This might be a good strategy to start off in order to get into the daily routine of writing. I will set my alarm for 10 at night to remind me, for now, to complete my blog. I truly hope that I will not need a daily reminder every day and that I will get in the habit of writing 500 words. However, this is something new to me that I have never tried before in my life. So, to start off, an alarm will greatly help me complete my blog requirements.
This list will help me successfully complete the blogs in the future and avoid problems with either following the rules or forgetting to write a blog. I will be the first one to admit I am not a blogger and never understood the point in documenting my daily life. Yet, this is not to say I cannot become a blogger. Hopefully, with effort and awareness, , I will shortly be able to refer to myself as a blogger.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Entry 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment