Friday, September 25, 2009

Entry 22

X. Case study: College students and credit cards
a. Opened up a business bank account so I have my own college credit card. I do believe students should be allowed to have credit cards since it allowed us to buy the resources we needed for our company and pay it back after. I do believe there should be low spending limits to start off until the student proves he can handle more available credit. Having to pay off my own credit card bills has shown me how easy it is for a college student to fall behind on payments. Yet if he is mature and disciplined enough, they should be able to.
XI. One Minute Intro:
a. Who you are as a person
o Sharp minded, determined individual. Strive for excllence and will not ever back down from a challenge
- Why you want to pursue a business degree
o Always been interested in business, especially entrepenuership. I want to further my business knowledge.
- Why my major
o Technical and Managerial skills. Heavy demand for the field
- Long term goals within my major
o I hope to finish with an MIS major, specialiy in Entrepenurship, and a minor in English. I hope to eventually start my own company, yet understand I have to work my way up the rankings first
- Why am I qualified for eller
o Always have excelled academically. Will be a valuable asset to any cohort and have a lot to offer to the group.
- Anything else relevant

No comments:

Post a Comment